DEL Daily News
DEL Time: 01:27
Request For: Pro and College All Sports|
Request Title: Career Ending Injury
1. We should change the "Career Ending Injury" into a season ending injury. I think this is much too often and creates only frustration. In our league we had twice so far. This is way too much. A season ending injury is painful enough.
2. If you have injuries in the playoffs you cannot sign free agents. This needs a revision.
3. If you have an injured player and you have 13 player in roster before the playoffs and the one injured player gets healthy in the playoffs you can use 13 players. This should be not possible and need a revision, too.
Submitted Apr 19 09:17:00 2019
by Adnan Bislimovic
Coaches In Favor of Change: Adnan Bislimovic
Coaches Opposed to Change: none
Status: Rejected (last updated Apr 20 10:39:31 2019
This is rejected due to the fact that I can't track three separate and independent requests as a single ticket. Specific thoughts regarding the suggestions:
1. Career ending injuries do add a random element to the game, but are realistic. Granted that it's not often that someone suffers an on-court injury and never plays another minute of basketball, but there are off-court accidents and occasional injuries after which a player never regains an ability to be productive.
2. I can consider this, but wouldn't it just make your complaint #3 worse?
3. If the game automatically cut players off your team because you didn't happen to log in between when your player got healthy and the next game, I do not think you would believe this to be such a great suggestion...
Terms of Service -
Copyright © 1995-2019, Dolphin Simulation Games
All Rights Reserved